Re: [Editorial Errata Reported] RFC9112 (7744)

On 31.12.2023 11:27, sequpt wrote:
> Hello and thanks for the quick answer.
> The [HTTP] reference in RFC9112 links to https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc9110 and in every version available that I can access at this URL, 5.5 is the section where 'obs-text' is defined. 5.6.3 is 'Whitespace'. This is the first errata I submit, am I missing something important?

5.6.4 is correct; in doubt see <https://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc9110.txt>.

My guess is that you're looking at the HTML version, and some
misbehaving plugin is breaking the HTML representation; I recall that
Martin Thomson had a similar issue a few week ago.

Best regards, Julian

--
<green/>bytes GmbH, Hafenweg 16, D-48155 Münster, Germany
Amtsgericht Münster: HRB5782