Re: Key Points of Improvement of Huffman Codes

I am not sure if this is balanced against the minimum cost, so I need to
have it evaluated by an expert. However, even if my proposal is not
cost-balanced on its own, I consider this to have high performance that
should be adopted together with another proposal when it is adopted.