Re: Key Points of Improvement of Huffman Codes

Therefore, the evaluation needs to be done on two axes. Can this proposal
be introduced on its own? If not, can it be introduced simultaneously with
other changes? These are the two axes. Note that it is theoretically
impossible to reach such high performance with a single code table. And
improvements in a single code table are directly reflected in this
algorithm without interference. This is an almost flawless upward
compatible encoding algorithm.