Re: About Emotional Opinions

It goes without saying that this is not a question I am asking you, but I
will refute it in passing.

> Nothing emotional, but when I'm asking for data to explain what you're
observing, you instantly responded twice with:

You are just perverting the brief explanation of the lack of specific
problems as I have already replied.

> which I basically read as "OK you don't want to listen to my arguments",
> while it was the exact opposite. You've already scolded the rest of the
> participants asking them to read your undocumented code instead of asking
> questions. No more time to waste on this, you seem extremely opiniated
> and focusing on a specific case that works fine for you and deliberately
> refusing to test it in other situations and to provide explanations for
> your choices or data to support your claims.

All explanations necessary for understanding were provided. You are just
asking for endless unnecessary explanations. Please do not ask for
unnecessary explanations.

> I have more productive things to do of my time.

One unnecessary emotional opinion added.