Re: About Emotional Opinions

On 09.12.2023 16:11, 姓名 wrote:
> I am very surprised at all of Willy Tarreau's emotional opinions. Do I have
> to respond to these emotional opinions here?

I just read the whole thread diagonally, and I would say that Willy
tried to understand what you're doing, and provided useful feedback.

We're all volunteers here. If you want to propose something new here,
and somebody actually takes a look at the details and you engage in a
verbal fight with that person, that's not helpful.

FWIW, I further agree with Willy that your posting style makes it really
really hard to follow the discussion.

I would recommend that you reset the discussion, and come up with an
updated coherent proposal that tries to address the questions that Willy
asked.

Best regards, Julian