Re: About Emotional Opinions

On Sun, Dec 10, 2023 at 12:11:40AM +0900, ?? wrote:
> I am very surprised at all of Willy Tarreau's emotional opinions. Do I have
> to respond to these emotional opinions here?

Nothing emotional, but when I'm asking for data to explain what you're
observing, you instantly responded twice with:

> It appears that you are refusing to change the Huffman code.

which I basically read as "OK you don't want to listen to my arguments",
while it was the exact opposite. You've already scolded the rest of the
participants asking them to read your undocumented code instead of asking
questions. No more time to waste on this, you seem extremely opiniated
and focusing on a specific case that works fine for you and deliberately
refusing to test it in other situations and to provide explanations for
your choices or data to support your claims.

I have more productive things to do of my time.

Willy