Re: CONNECT, origins, and Alt-Svc

Thanks everyone for the responses. Based on all this, I think that it's
reasonable for us to pretend that CONNECT requests over HTTP/2 or HTTP/3
have an implicit scheme of "https". With that, a straightforward strategy
for connecting to proxy.example:1234 would be:
* if my browser has HTTPS DNS RRs enabled, query the HTTPS RR for
_1234._https.proxy.example. and use any Alt-Svc therein
* otherwise, send the first CONNECT request over TLS/TCP and treat any
received Alt-Svc as applying to the proxy

Are we declaring this good enough or do we need to write this down in a
spec?
David