Re: draft-ietf-httpbis-unprompted-auth-03

Hi David + authors,

I haven't been tracking the work progress closely,  my impressions from
reading 03 are that I really like the (re)use of HTTP's Authorization
framework. This makes it easier to compare with other schemes and, I hope,
makes it easier to rationalize about behaviours. Thanks for doing this
change.

Cheers,
Lucas