Re: "Secure" proxies for HTTP URIs [was: new version trusted-proxy20 draft]

One question for browser vendors who have said they will not support HTTP2
over plaintext (Firefox, chrome): will you support HTTP2 when http-schemed
URIs are being proxied via a Secure Proxy?

This allows firefox and chrome users to get the performance benefit of
HTTP2 at least across the segment between the ua and the proxy for
http-schemed URLs.

Thanks,

Peter