Re: WebSocket over HTTP2 RFC6455 conformance

I wanted to get an agreement on this topic, but it may be difficult.
OK, I am writing another rough draft[1] which is not based on RFC6455
WebSocket frame.
It encodes a WebSocket message to HEADERS + DATAs, there is no message
injection and there is no WebSocket frame.
It may have extensions, but they will be incompatible with RFC6455
extensions.

Martin, Roberto, Is that what you want?

[1]:
https://github.com/yutakahirano/ws-over-http2/blob/master/ws-over-http2-message-mapping.md