De : Mark Nottingham [mailto:mnot@mnot.net]
Envoyé : mardi 25 février 2014 22:18
À : STEPHAN Emile IMT/OLN
Cc : HTTP Working Group
Objet : Re: The "trusted" / "explicit" proxy discussion: ML for HTTP2 proxy discussion ?

Hi Emile,

On 26 Feb 2014, at 1:46 am, emile.stephan@orange.com wrote:

> Hi Mark,
>
> I support Salvatore initiative and the contributions you and Roberto made on this topic. IMO, the work on http2 proxy deserves at least a dedicated mailing list, the wiki page is definitively not enough. Furthermore I consider that it should be great to start structuring this work during the next meeting.

I was thinking about that earlier too.

I'm slightly concerned that if we had a separate list, we'll have a situation where people on that list get agreement among themselves, but then come down and immediately get shot down by everyone else.

Keeping the conversation here is my preference; again, my e-mail was about making the conversation more efficient, not stopping it. If it gets unmanageable (which it is not yet), we can talk about it then. Also, if we get HTTP/2 to WGLC soon, that will make the impact of other discussions here easier to deal with.

Cheers,

--
Mark Nottingham   http://www.mnot.net/

Thank you.