Re: exposing sensitive information in URIs - LC comments on draft-nottingham-http-link-header-07.txt

I sincerely don't believe that adding any such text to the Link draft (or the URI specification, which is where this really belongs) will make the world any more secure of a place.

However, I'll be happy to have that discussion with Eric *if* he brings it up.

Cheers,