Re: i19 Bodies on GET (and other) requests

My take would be to not say anything about this because, as Roy has
pointed out before (e.g. [1]), HTTP 1.1 request messages are
self-descriptive about the presence or absence of a body independent
of the method.

 [1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/ietf-http-wg/2002JulSep/0031.html

Mark.