RE: IPP> Re: Implications of introducing new scheme and port for existing HTTP servers

If this gets down to a point where we HAVE to modify our specification,
then I agree with Josh, it would be much better to differentiate based
on HTTP method than on URL scheme, (IMHO). (But I think its ok as it
stands now)

Randy