RE: Definition of a configuration

Hi,

So we have this "concept" called a configuration which is ALL resources
rooted
at a collection (with Depth:infinity) and we have a concept called a
"version-controlled
configuration" which is all VERSION-CONTROLLED resources rooted at a
collection which
is captured in a baseline.

I think the terminology is a little odd because every member of the
configuration has
the DAV:version-controlled-configuration property even though some of the
members of
the configuration are not in the "version-controlled configuration" (eg they
are not
version-controlled).

I know it's too late to change this, but feel we should have some
explanation of this
available somewhere, eg in the FAQ, use case doc or somewhere.  It would
have been very
easy for me to miss this subtle point and incorrectly code the property to
ONLY appear
on version-controlled resources.

Regards,
--