RE: [ACL] principal-collection-set

> From: acl-admin@webdav.org [mailto:acl-admin@webdav.org]On Behalf Of
> Clemm, Geoff
>
> Just to make sure we're on the same page, the interaction between
> the client and a server will not be to ask each resource "where is
> your xxx-collection-set", but rather to ask the first encountered
> resource in a session "where are the xxx-collection-set values on
> your server", and then use those values for the rest of the session.

Yes, that's what I'm concerned about. Without going too much into
detail, I have a server with an internal plugin-structure and all
"server" protocol values (xxx-set, DAV header, methods) can and will
vary. For now, they can vary with each collection. If we have BINDINGs
in the future, it may vary with each resource.

So, getting those values "once for the session" is wrong and clients
following that advice are broken.

//Stefan