RE: [ACL] principal-collection-set

I think I might agree if the things we're talking abut *really* could be
queried once.

As I said, OPTIONS is for marshalling "communication options". Those options
apply to either "*" (general options) or to a specific resource. In general,
you can't assume that what's true for resource "x" is also the case for
resouce "y".