Re: Updated Simplified req-resp MEP with soap-response mep

From: Pete Wenzel <pete.wenzel@Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 14:30:04 -0800
To: xml-dist-app@w3.org
With a little guidance from Norm Walsh, I was able to produce diff-
marked versions of David Orchard's proposals [1] [2], as requested at
this week's XMLP WG meeting.

The resulting xml and html files are in the attached zip archive.

(I plan to document the use of the "diffmk" utility, including links
to all necessary components, for future reference by the editors.
Will post those instructions to the list at a later date.)

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/xml-dist-app/2006Jan/0097.html
[2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/xml-dist-app/2006Jan/0098.html

--Pete
Pete Wenzel <pete.wenzel@sun.com>
Sun Microsystems SOA & Business Integration
Standards & Product Strategy
+1 (626)471-6311, Sun x61311, US-Pacific TZ