Re: OWL translations: French, Japanese, Korean... wow!

Thanks for reminding me. I cleaned up my spanish version of the rdf/rdfs
schema (thanks to Eva Mendez for her help some weeks ago) and published it
at http://www.w3.org/2000/01/combined-ns-translation.rdf.es

I'd be happy to do the Spanish version for the OWL namespace - it's
probably even easier than the RDF/S one, and I would expect to be able to
publish it next week. But as Dan says, a short commentary text would be
very helpful.

I also translate labels into real text phrases, rather than camelCase
expressions - those are for the computer to wrestle with, IMHO.

If I get through the RDF Primer, Eva has said she would pass to the Schema
(to update her translation of the old draft to the new Recommendation),
and I would be looking for something new. So far I don't think anyone has
put their hand up for OWL, but I want to get more practice with OWL
anyway, so...

Cheers

Chaals