W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > www-webont-wg@w3.org > January 2004

Re: MINUTES WebOnt telecon 15/02/2004

From: Ian Horrocks <horrocks@cs.man.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 15:21:33 +0000
Message-ID: <16409.9469.197949.102631@merlin.horrocks.net>
To: Jerome.Euzenat@inrialpes.fr (Jerome Euzenat)
Cc: www-webont-wg@w3.org

On January 16, Jerome Euzenat writes:
> 
> MINUTES  Teleconference Web Ontology Working Group
> Feb 15, 2004, 1200 (East US), 0900 (West US). 1700 (London)
> 
> Chair: Guus Schreiber
> Scribe: Jérôme Euzenat
> 
> 1. ADMINISTRIVIA
> 
> Role Call
> 
> Dan Connolly
> Jeff Hefflin
> Jim Hendler
> Guus Schreiber
> Jeremy Carroll
> Jerome Euzenat/Jean-Francois Baget
> Evan Wallace
> Michael Smith
> Sandro Hawke
> Ian Horrocks
> Deborah McGuinness
> Sean Bechhofer
> Raphael Voltz
> Hermann Ter Horst
> Charles White
> Yasser Alsafadi
> 
> Regrets:
> See the list for last-minute regrets
> 
> PROPOSED to accept the minutes of Dec 18 telecon:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-webont-wg/2003Dec/0095.html
> with amendment:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-webont-wg/2003Dec/0101.html
> 
> Agenda amendments
> 
> Agenda and amendments by Jeremy accepted.
> 
> Date for next telecon:
> ----------------------
> 
> Two weeks from now: January 29th.
> Charles White scribing.
> 
> After recomendation: telecon twice a month or once a month.
> Jim will make a proposal next telecon.
> 
> 2. ACTION ITEM REVIEW
> 
> Evan    Send msg 0065 with edits to QA
> DONE
> 
> Jim Add annotation property to agenda for 15th January
> DONE
> 
> jjc Propose editorial change theory to map
> jjc expand proposal to modify 205 without Full
> DONE
> 
> Sandro act as team contact for Sean's note
> CONTINUED
> 
> 3. COMMENTS ON PR DOCUMENTS
> 




> 3.1 Semantics document
> 
> Ter Horst: "Proposal to add a sentence to S&AS"
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-webont-wg/2004Jan/0019.html
> connected to:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-webont-wg/2003Dec/0100.html
> 
> A group of people must look at this problem:
> ACTION: Hermann, Jeremy and Ian to look at this and propose a decision.
> ACTION: Hermann to ask Jos De Roo opinion.
> 
> Carroll: "Proposed changes to RDF semantics document"
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-webont-wg/2004Jan/0022.html
> 
> Carroll:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-webont-wg/2004Jan/0013.html
> citing:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-webont-wg/2003Dec/0063.html
> and further connected to:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-webont-wg/2003Dec/0100.html
> 
> ACTION: Ian to find a better phrasing to adapt/clarify the 
> specification if necessary.

Current proposal from me - agree with Jeremy's proposed change to Test
and no change to S&AS.

> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-webont-wg/2004Jan/0021.html
> 
> ACTION: Ian to take a look at this as well.

I propose to update S&AS as suggested by Jeremy - in fact I made the
changes to the editors' draft at [1].

Ian

[1] http://www.cs.man.ac.uk/~horrocks/owl/semantics/
Received on Thursday, 29 January 2004 10:26:49 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Monday, 7 December 2009 10:58:03 GMT