Re: please review staging drafts

From: Ian Horrocks <horrocks@cs.man.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 15:15:53 +0000
To: Sandro Hawke <sandro@w3.org>
Cc: www-webont-wg@w3.org

Sandro,

One funny in owl-semantics-semantics-all.html - the table
"Characteristics of OWL classes, datatypes, and properties" in Section
5 is showing some non-existent differences. This doesn't show up in
the compound document version, and I assume it is just a minor glitch in
the comparison (maybe white space or something).

Otherwise everything looks OK.

Of course we are still engaged in a debate about some minor changes
requested by Herman and Jeremy, but I hope that this will be resolved
in this evening's teleconf.

Ian