Re: please review staging drafts

Sandro,

One funny in owl-semantics-semantics-all.html - the table
"Characteristics of OWL classes, datatypes, and properties" in Section
5 is showing some non-existent differences. This doesn't show up in
the compound document version, and I assume it is just a minor glitch in
the comparison (maybe white space or something).

Otherwise everything looks OK.

Of course we are still engaged in a debate about some minor changes
requested by Herman and Jeremy, but I hope that this will be resolved
in this evening's teleconf.

Ian