RE: MINUTES WebOnt telecon 15/02/2004

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 16:57:14 +0100
To: "Ian Horrocks" <horrocks@cs.man.ac.uk>
Cc: <www-webont-wg@w3.org>

just, clarifying a small ambiguity on XMLLiteral

> > ACTION: Ian to find a better phrasing to adapt/clarify the
> > specification if necessary.
> Current proposal from me - agree with Jeremy's proposed change to Test
> and no change to S&AS.

(unfortunately I am so fickle that "Jeremy's proposed change" could mean
almost anyhting!)

I take you to mean only the modification to test misc-205 (one word) not the
bigger change that was in my December "Possible compromise" i.e.

OWL Test
Section 4.2.2
Add between the definition of "OWL Full consistency checker" and "complete
OWL Lite consistency checker" a new paragraph as follows.
The datatype map of an OWL Full consistency checker MUST also support
rdf:XMLLiteral from [RDF Concepts].