RE: MINUTES WebOnt telecon 15/02/2004

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 16:57:14 +0100
To: "Ian Horrocks" <horrocks@cs.man.ac.uk>
Cc: <www-webont-wg@w3.org>

Ian,

just, clarifying a small ambiguity on XMLLiteral

> > ACTION: Ian to find a better phrasing to adapt/clarify the
> > specification if necessary.
>
> Current proposal from me - agree with Jeremy's proposed change to Test
> and no change to S&AS.

(unfortunately I am so fickle that "Jeremy's proposed change" could mean
almost anyhting!)

I take you to mean only the modification to test misc-205 (one word) not the
bigger change that was in my December "Possible compromise" i.e.

=====
OWL Test
a)
Section 4.2.2
http://www.w3.org/TR/2003/PR-owl-test-20031215/#consistencyChecker
Add between the definition of "OWL Full consistency checker" and "complete
OWL Lite consistency checker" a new paragraph as follows.
[[
The datatype map of an OWL Full consistency checker MUST also support
rdf:XMLLiteral from [RDF Concepts].
]]

======

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-webont-wg/2003Dec/0100.html