Re: Question on the boundaries of content negotiation in the context of the Web of Data

From: Jonathan Rees <jar@creativecommons.org>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2009 08:18:41 -0500
To: Michael Hausenblas <michael.hausenblas@deri.org>
Cc: Ian Davis <me@iandavis.com>, "www-tag@w3.org" <www-tag@w3.org>

Michael,

I care about this too. We've been telling people that *all*
co-representations, even exotic ones like turtle and XRDS, need to
"say the same thing", without providing a piece of writing that
explains why and with what normative force. I'll get it onto the
agenda - or at least into the hopper for any discussion of TAG
priorities.

I think the procedure is that the topic gets onto a meeting agenda at
the chair's discretion, then at the meeting, after discussion, we
resolve to create an issue.

Jonathan