Re: Question on the boundaries of content negotiation in the context of the Web of Data

On Fri, Feb 13, 2009 at 12:24 PM, Williams, Stuart (HP Labs, Bristol) <
skw@hp.com> wrote:

> Sure... but we're punning here on the word document (representation or
> resource sense). The bits that came over the wire are awww:representation of
> a graph and of an image that either depict or describe a common subject (a
> house), but neither graph nor the picture are that subject - and neither are
> their awww:representations awww:representations of the same thing... one is
> an awww:representation of a graph whilst the other is of a picture.

Would you agree that by that logic an SVG representation that reproduces
exactly the pixels of the image cannot be used in content negotiation for
that resource? The SVG document is a representation of an xml infoset

Ian