Re: Question on the boundaries of content negotiation in the context of the Web of Data

Jonathan,

> I care about this too.
> I think the procedure is that the topic gets onto a meeting agenda at
> the chair's discretion, then at the meeting, after discussion, we
> resolve to create an issue.

Thanks a lot for this clear statement. I'll stand by and follow the
progress. Please shout out in case you need a hand ;)

Cheers,
      Michael

--
Dr. Michael Hausenblas
National University of Ireland, Lower Dangan,