RE: CSS1 and tables

From: Chris Wilson (PSD) <cwilso@MICROSOFT.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 1997 09:32:50 -0700
To: "'Chris Lilley'" <Chris.Lilley@sophia.inria.fr>, "'David Perrell'" <davidp@earthlink.net>, www-style@w3.org
AAARRRRGGGGHHH!!  *bangs head on desk*  Thank you, that's exactly what
I've been saying!

I've been attempting to invoke the mythical beast that cures all ills,
the browser default stylesheet, all along.  There *IS* no error
recovery, document tree rearrangement, or non-standard inheritance
taking place here (*).

(*) - Actually, that's not entirely true; the text color is copied from
the BODY element's color so that text will not "disappear".  This would
take a bit of explaining, since I suppose it could be considered an
"original design principle".  *Sigh*.  :^)

	-Chris
Chris Wilson
cwilso@microsoft.com
***