RE: CSS1 and tables

From: Chris Wilson (PSD) <cwilso@MICROSOFT.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 1997 12:24:28 -0700
To: "'David Perrell'" <davidp@earthlink.net>, "'Chris Lilley'" <Chris.Lilley@sophia.inria.fr>, www-style@w3.org
> David Perrell [SMTP:davidp@earthlink.net] wrote:
>Is the default IE4 stylesheet in human-readable form somewhere? The
entries
>in the W95 registry don't appear to be relevant, as I don't see TABLE,
TH,
>or TD in there.

It is not - it's hard-coded internally (it was before I came to the IE4
HTML component (Trident) team).  I personally promised back in July to
come up with one; I haven't forgotten that promise, I will attempt to
build it this week.  And, as I mentioned earlier, it is an item on our
wish list that IE5 actually use an external stylesheet for its default
rendering.

	-Chris
Chris Wilson
cwilso@microsoft.com