Re: HTML4.0 draft: comments re: inclusion of frames (fwd)

MegaZone (megazone@livingston.com)
Sun, 7 Sep 1997 03:20:06 -0700 (PDT)

To: www-html@w3.org
Date: Sun, 7 Sep 1997 03:20:06 -0700 (PDT)
From: MegaZone <megazone@livingston.com>
Subject: Re: HTML4.0 draft: comments re: inclusion of frames (fwd)

Once upon a time James Nerlinger, Jr. shaped the electrons to say...
>Speaking of added specs....  :)  I'd love to see the Microsoft <BGSOUND>
>tag adopted -- it would be great to sum all sound embeds into a single,

I'd not.  Aside from my personal stance - I detest embedded sounds
completely and tend to leave immediately - sounds are just another object,
and are properly included with the OBJECT tag.

-MZ
Phone: 800-458-9966 510-737-2100 FAX: 510-737-2110 megazone@livingston.com
Snail mail: 4464 Willow Road, Pleasanton, CA 94588