Re: HTML4.0 draft: comments re: inclusion of frames (fwd)

MegaZone (megazone@livingston.com)
Wed, 10 Sep 1997 08:38:09 -0700 (PDT)

To: www-html@w3.org
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 1997 08:38:09 -0700 (PDT)
From: MegaZone <megazone@livingston.com>
Subject: Re: HTML4.0 draft: comments re: inclusion of frames (fwd)

Once upon a time Peter Flynn shaped the electrons to say...
>   I completely disagree.  Personally I think the 3.0 proposal was bloated
>   with more worthless crap that 3.2 or 4.0.
>I collect this for flagging...do you have examples?

I don't have time currently to go back through the 3.0 spec - but for
example the form stuff.  Especially things like the scribble-on image
input, etc.

Lots of pie-in-the-sky stuff.

-MZ
Phone: 800-458-9966 510-737-2100 FAX: 510-737-2110 megazone@livingston.com
Snail mail: 4464 Willow Road, Pleasanton, CA 94588