a word for 'accessible', that people get.

From: Mischa Weiss-Lijn <Mischa.Weiss-Lijn@oyster.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2003 10:13:18 +0100
To: "'w3c-wai-ig@w3.org'" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>

I am doing some work for a large UK company that sells a range of
'accessible' products alongside its standard product range.  They are
currently under the category of 'accessible products' - BUT in user testing
when looking for accessible products NOBODY look in this category!
'Accessible' is a great word for people in the industry, but currently it
doesn't mean a great deal to anyone else.

Can anyone suggest another term?  We tried 'special needs' but the client
isn't happy with that because the phrase has negative connotations in the

	Many thanks,

		Dr. Mischa Weiss-Lijn

Internet communications are not secure and therefore Oyster Partners Ltd does not accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Oyster Partners Ltd.