Re: a word for 'accessible', that people get.

From: Jonathan Chetwynd <j.chetwynd@btinternet.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2003 07:09:04 +0100
Cc: "'w3c-wai-ig@w3.org'" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
To: Mischa Weiss-Lijn <Mischa.Weiss-Lijn@oyster.com>

assistive or inclusive technology  may fit your needs,

speaking of which you may wish to contact: http://www.inclusive.co.uk/
take especial care to look at their online catalogue.
see my other email on Transform 2004 for a forthcoming 'world
conference' on assistive technology and inclusion.

Jonathan