Re: Tone

From: Wendy A Chisholm <wendy@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2001 14:20:50 -0400
To: Anne Pemberton <apembert@erols.com>, "Jonathan Chetwynd" <j.chetwynd@btinternet.com>, "Charles McCathieNevile" <charles@w3.org>
Cc: "WCAG WG" <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
If there is not a specific proposal to change the guidelines, then this
thread is not productive and should stop.  If you would like to discuss a
concrete proposal for a change to the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines
2.0, please make a proposal.  Otherwise, please take this discussion off of
the list.
Thank you,
--wendy

--