Re: Tone

From: Jonathan Chetwynd <j.chetwynd@btinternet.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2001 16:17:26 +0100
To: "Charles McCathieNevile" <charles@w3.org>
Cc: "WCAG WG" <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Thanks Chaarls,
Really it is worth considering for the quicktips, or something similar that
is purely qualitative.

Proposed guideline:
Please consider the spirit or tone that would introduce your content to best
effect?
An inappropriate tone could alienate your audience.
People from different have very different expectations.

when I get a moment, I'll try to dream up a few more tones.
In the meantime any suggestions welcome.
I'd expect a decent collection to help us expand this rather minimalist
guideline.
so far:
dissonant from DP
confrontational