Re: WCAG In Haiku; From William's Terse Version; Hope These Are Helpful

From: William Loughborough <love26@gorge.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2001 12:07:39 -0700
To: Al Gilman <asgilman@iamdigex.net>, <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
At 03:08 PM 8/22/01 -0400, Al Gilman wrote:
>Do we need a "real spec,"

Nope. Not really beyond the one we already had! WCAG 1.0 has already
affected the laws of many lands and it could be argued that changing it
much is pointless/counter-productive.

>or is that a formula for a papyrus dinosaur?

Yep. One "dinosaur" to a WG might be a good rule.

QuickTips, Tetrahedra, and Haiku. Soon rock 'n' roll or a chorale?

I once was a part of a Haiku judging team for a contest run by a San
Francisco radio station. I was shocked when we got literally bags of
entries. I am also quite surprised/pleased at the sudden proliferation of
acceptably decent poems herein.

Incidentally I believe that the Haiku form, when used for "vulgar"
(non-ephemeral) content is called "Senryu"?

--
Love.
EACH UN-INDEXED/ANNOTATED WEB POSTING WE MAKE IS TESTAMENT TO OUR HYPOCRISY