Re: Agenda

From: Wendy A Chisholm <wendy@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2001 13:06:44 -0400
To: jasonw@ariel.ucs.unimelb.edu.au, Web Content Guidelines <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
In an attempt to make the list of issues easier to deal with, I've sorted
them by issue.  This is not perfect yet, suggestions welcome.  But,
hopefully it helps some:
http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/wcag20-issues-sorted.html

the xslt used to generate it is available at:
http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/WCAG20/open-issues.xsl

--wendy

--
wendy a chisholm