Open issue 53

From: Paul Bohman <paulb@cpd2.usu.edu>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2001 12:20:34 -0600
To: "Wendy A Chisholm" <wendy@w3.org>, <jasonw@ariel.ucs.unimelb.EDU.AU>, "Web Content Guidelines" <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>

Open issue #53:

<quote>
Paul proposed a section of the Introduction called "Optimizing content for
Specific Disability Types." Should we include it in the intro? Or is it part
of the server-side scripting techniques and the "appendix" that Paul
mentioned at the June F2F (refer to WC's question to him on 23 July 2001).
</quote>

I addressed this in my last email. Let's NOT include it in the introduction,
but create a separate Disability-Type Specificity techniques document, with
references to it from the Server-Side techniques document.

Paul Bohman
Technology Coordinator
WebAIM (Web Accessibility in Mind)
www.webaim.org