RE: Can't We All Just Get Along?

From: Charles F. Munat <chas@munat.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2001 04:30:15 -0700
To: "WAI Guidelines WG" <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
I have some very strong feelings on this issue and I'd like to voice them to
this group, but at the moment I don't want to distract from my proposal that
we split the Guidelines into 3 separate sets of guidelines (see "A PROPOSAL
TO SPLIT THE WCAG IN THREE. Please read this. I'm serious.").

I will come back to this later (if I haven't been laughed out of the group
for daring to suggest that we split the guidelines in three).

Chas. Munat