Selector API names - strawman

From: Robin Berjon <robin@berjon.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 12:33:54 +0100
To: Public Web API <public-webapi@w3.org>

Hi,

while I hate naming discussions just as much as the next guy, the
last proposal out is so deeply inept that I see no other option than
to reopen this.

Here is a proposal that is intended to satisfy both the brevity
nazis, and those who like meaningful method names. I don't really
like them myself, but I can live with them.

  - Document.css()
  - Document.cssAll()
  - Element.css()
  - Element.cssAll()

Same length, but with meaning.

--
Robin Berjon - http://berjon.com/
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed people can