HCLS - visualization task force?

From: Michel Dumontier <michel.dumontier@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2012 09:15:51 -0700
To: w3c semweb hcls <public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org>
Hi all,
  At today's HCLS Life Sciences Forum (see minutes [1]) we had Alex Garcia
present on the topic of RDF visualization, indeed important for the whole
of the HCLS community. In addition to a Semantic Web Journal review article
[2], is anybody aware of comprehensive lists of use-cases for human
computer interaction with semantic web data (e.g. browse, search, query,

  Second, I would like to gauge the interest of our community in
visualization, and whether it would be worthwhile to set up a task force
around HCLS visualization (use cases, requirements, tools and technologies,
collaborative development, deployment, evaluation). Please reply indicating
your interest.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2012/03/13-HCLS-minutes.html
[2] http://iospress.metapress.com/content/2822p340453463g1

Michel Dumontier
Associate Professor of Bioinformatics, Carleton University
Visiting Associate Professor, Stanford University