Re: HCLS - visualization task force?

From: Vladimir Mironov <vladimir.n.mironov@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2012 17:05:02 +0100
To: Michel Dumontier <michel.dumontier@gmail.com>
Cc: w3c semweb hcls <public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org>
Hi Michel,

we (Semantic System Biology group) are potentially interested in this
initiative.
More specifically, we could contribute to:
- requirements
- deployment
- evaluation.

Also of potential interest might be the visualizer OLSVis (
http://ols.wordvis.com/) developed by a post-doc in our group
(Steven Vercruysse) for browsing complex networks.

Cheers,
Vladimir