Re: HCLS - visualization task force?

From: Keiichiro Ono <keiono@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2012 14:25:52 -0700
To: w3c semweb hcls <public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org>
Hi everyone.

I'm Kei Ono, core developer of Cytoscape (www.cytoscape.org).
There was a bio-hackathon last year and we've implemented a simple
module for RDF support in new version of Cytoscape:

New version of Cytoscape (ver. 3) is in beta state now, and eventually
we need to decide what kind of new features are necessary to support
public semantic web technology based data sets.   So feedback from
this community is helpful to decide what should be implemented after
the release.

Keiichiro Ono    http://www.keiono.net/