Re: HCLS - visualization task force?

From: Chris Baker <denguehost@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2012 13:58:46 -0300
To: Michel Dumontier <michel.dumontier@gmail.com>
Cc: w3c semweb hcls <public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org>
Related to this topic .....

Changing the Equation on Scientific Data Visualization
by: Peter Fox, James Hendler
http://www.sciencemag.org/content/331/6018/705

The changing face of visualisation in a world of data intensive science.
http://eresearchau.files.wordpress.com/2011/11/peter-fox.pdf

--
Christopher J. O. Baker Ph. D.
Associate Professor