[RDFa] ISSUE-5

From: Ben Adida <ben@adida.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 16:33:10 -0700
To: RDFa <public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org>, SWD WG <public-swd-wg@w3.org>

Hi all,

ISSUE-5 is on our list:
http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/track/issues/5

This is about whether @REL/@REV/@PROPERTY should be CURIE only (QNames,
most of the time), or CURIE/URI, like about. In other words, should we
write:

or

Given that we have been writing all specs and implementations using the
assumption that these are *only* CURIEs (no square brackets), I propose
that we make these attributes CURIE only.

Remember, I'm counting on your prompt response on all of these issues!

-Ben