agenda, 3 Oct, 14:30 UTC

From: Kendall Clark <kendall@monkeyfist.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2006 10:56:23 -0400

(Yes, I know it's too long to get to it all, but we're getting close
to the point where, if we're going to finish this caledary year, I
have to start putting questions more often and w/ less time for
discussion, so consider the new, longer agenda style a preview of
what's coming next. If you care about these issues, speak up now and
attend telecons!)

0. Convene [1]RDF Data Access WG meeting of Tuesday, 3 October, 2006
at 14:30:00 UTC
        + Comments on the agenda?
        + teleconference bridge: [3]tel:+1.617.761.6200 code:7333
        + ?? to scribe
             - supplementary IRC chat: [4]irc://irc.w3.org:6665/dawg
        + roll call
        + TODO: Approve 19 Sept minutes, when they appear
        + next meeting 10 Oct, recruit scribe

1. Action Items (waiting for minutes from last meeting)

2. Quick update on publication mechanics for rq24 & json-sparql

3. Term distinctness for literals

Some proposals for closing this one out:

*I intend to put a question hereabouts during the 10 Oct meeting*

4. unbound variables in FILTER

And LeeF's test cases (2nd edition):

There seems to be a glimmer of consensus around this issue. I'd like to
confirm or disconfirm that during this telecon.

5. Open world and other value tests

We need an update on:

6. Is there an issue with NAF & !BOUND?

7. SolutionModifier

8. entailment & general framework

9. duplicates from  UNION

But note:

10. Domain of solutions underspecified

11. Protocol spec:

a. WSDL guys want schemaLocation added; or we could remove it completely
b. LeeF points out some non-TR links
c. Why can't you POST sparql syntax?
(See http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg-comments/

[1] http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/