W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-rdf-dawg@w3.org > October to December 2006

Minutes: telecon 2006-01-03

From: Seaborne, Andy <andy.seaborne@hp.com>
Date: Wed, 04 Oct 2006 09:42:58 +0100
Message-ID: <45237412.1060702@hp.com>
To: dawg mailing list <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>
Draft minutes attached.


Current actions are:

[NEW] ACTION: AndyS to edit text for DISTINCT = term-distinct [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2006/10/03-dawg-minutes.html#action11]

[NEW] ACTION: Bijan review rq24 against
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg-comments/2006Jun/0008.html
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/10/03-dawg-minutes.html#action15]

[NEW] ACTION: Bijan to propose text regarding normalization (massaging in
general) while reading graphs in [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2006/10/03-dawg-minutes.html#action10]

[NEW] ACTION: Bijan to see if the Chilean's semantics paper offers any
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/10/03-dawg-minutes.html#action04]

[NEW] ACTION: EricP to review the tests in
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2006JulSep/0180.html and
say yay or nay [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2006/10/03-dawg-minutes.html#action14]

[NEW] ACTION: KendallC to close formsOfDistinct issue [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2006/10/03-dawg-minutes.html#action09]

[NEW] ACTION: KendallC to put scope of filters at the top of next week's
agenda [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/10/03-dawg-minutes.html#action12]

[NEW] ACTION: PatH to review the proposed tests in
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2006JulSep/0169.html and
say yay or nay [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2006/10/03-dawg-minutes.html#action13]

[PENDING] ACTION: bijan to write some text on the D-entailment issue [recorded
in http://www.w3.org/2006/10/03-dawg-minutes.html#action05]

[PENDING] ACTION: BijanP to propose some editorial clarification text around
DATATYPE [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/10/03-dawg-minutes.html#action06]




Bijan,

I failed to note the results of these [DONE] action items below - could you 
point out anything that should mentioned so we can join the dots.

	Thanks
	Andy

<kendallclark> ACTION: bijan to review FredZ Constructive mapping semantics
for [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/10/03-dawg-minutes.html#action01]
<kendallclark> SPARQL 18 Aug [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/09/05-dawg-irc]
<kendallclark> DONE
<kendallclark> ACTION: [PENDING] Bijan to review FredZ 2 Aug and relate to WG
issue list [DONE] [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2006/10/03-dawg-minutes.html#action02]
<kendallclark> ACTION: [PENDING] KC to review FredZ 2 Aug for issue updates
[DONE] [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/10/03-dawg-minutes.html#action03]






Received on Wednesday, 4 October 2006 08:43:44 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Tuesday, 26 March 2013 16:15:27 GMT