W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-rdf-dawg@w3.org > October to December 2006

Re: agenda, 3 Oct, 14:30 UTC

From: Seaborne, Andy <andy.seaborne@hp.com>
Date: Tue, 03 Oct 2006 09:51:16 +0100
Message-ID: <45222484.5080806@hp.com>
To: Kendall Clark <kendall@monkeyfist.com>
CC: dawg mailing list <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>

In the 5 Sep 2006 telecon [1], there were some actions: I'm not sure of the 
status of these now:

[PENDING] ACTION: bijan to review FredZ Constructive mapping semantics for 
SPARQL 18 Aug [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/09/05-dawg-irc]

[PENDING] ACTION: PatH to review FredZ Constructive mapping semantics for 
SPARQL 18 Aug [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/09/05-dawg-irc]

[PENDING] ACTION: Bijan to review FredZ 2 Aug and relate to WG issue list 
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/09/05-dawg-irc]

[PENDING] ACTION: Bijan to see if the Chilean's semantics paper offers any 
advice re: filters [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/09/05-dawg-irc]

[PENDING] ACTION: KC to review FredZ 2 Aug for issue updates [recorded in 
http://www.w3.org/2006/09/05-dawg-irc]

[PENDING] ACTION: SimonR to review FredZ Constructive mapping semantics for 
SPARQL 18 Aug [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/09/05-dawg-irc]


The minutes from 12 Sep 2006 [2] noted progress on these and that they 
continue but they didn't make it to the formatted action list.

	Andy


[1]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2006JulSep/att-0204/05-dawg-minutes.html
[2] 
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2006JulSep/att-0241/01-part
Received on Tuesday, 3 October 2006 08:51:48 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Tuesday, 26 March 2013 16:15:27 GMT