Re: Incorrect braces in Sparql test cases [OK?]

From: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 09:05:20 -0600
To: Ian Davis <iand@internetalchemy.org>
Cc: public-rdf-dawg-comments@w3.org

> http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/tests/data/simple2/dawg-tp-04.rq
> Is my interpretation of the grammar correct and should these tests be
> updated?

Thanks for pointing out this problem with the test materials.

The spec itself is in last call, where the WG has a rather
formal obligation to address all comments.

We'll eventually get around to cleaning up the test materials...
the WG has been discussing it...

those are the only ones (4 IIRC) I'm aware of that have become erroneous
due to syntax changes in the spec.
 -- http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2006JanMar/0142.html

... meanwhile, I hope this is a satisfactory response regarding the
spec itself.

Please let us know whether it is.

If you're satisfied, you can put [closed] in the subject
of your reply to save us a bit of bookkeeping.

D3C2 887B 0F92 6005 C541  0875 0F91 96DE 6E52 C29E