Re: Incorrect braces in Sparql test cases [OK?]

From: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 09:05:20 -0600
To: Ian Davis <iand@internetalchemy.org>
Cc: public-rdf-dawg-comments@w3.org

[...]
> http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/tests/data/simple2/dawg-tp-04.rq
[...]
> Is my interpretation of the grammar correct and should these tests be
> updated?

Yes.

Thanks for pointing out this problem with the test materials.

The spec itself is in last call, where the WG has a rather
formal obligation to address all comments.

We'll eventually get around to cleaning up the test materials...
the WG has been discussing it...

[[
those are the only ones (4 IIRC) I'm aware of that have become erroneous
due to syntax changes in the spec.
]]
 -- http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2006JanMar/0142.html

... meanwhile, I hope this is a satisfactory response regarding the
spec itself.

Please let us know whether it is.

If you're satisfied, you can put [closed] in the subject
of your reply to save us a bit of bookkeeping.

D3C2 887B 0F92 6005 C541  0875 0F91 96DE 6E52 C29E