Re: [Fwd: Incorrect braces in Sparql test cases]

On Tue, Jan 17, 2006 at 01:34:52PM +0000, Andy Seaborne wrote:

> Comment on old syntax tests.  What happens about the approved ones?
>
> Some at least, are named "*oldsyntax" in HTML document but I guess people
> also go straight to the directory structure.

I think I asked about this some time ago, is there some process or
unaroving tests? The obvious thing to do is change them to negative syntax
tests.

> Is there anyway to get a listing of the tests that are current?  I sthat
> part of CR work?

those are the only ones (4 IIRC) I'm aware of that have become erroneous
due to syntax changes in the spec.