[closed] Re: Incorrect braces in Sparql test cases [OK?]

I'm ok with this response but as an implementor I of course would like
to have the tests kept current. I'll continue to keep notes on erroneous
tests that I find and I'll probably fix those that I'm confident about -
  I'll make those available for use by the WG if they wish.

Ian