Re: Issues list for HTML WG Re: dropping longdesc attribute

From: Martijn <martijn.martijn@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 18:10:20 +0200
To: "Dan Connolly" <connolly@w3.org>
Cc: "Anne van Kesteren" <annevk@opera.com>, "Ian Hickson" <ian@hixie.ch>, "Karl Dubost" <karl@w3.org>, "HTML WG" <public-html@w3.org>

2007/6/25, Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>:
> Is it really worth sending a message that says only "I prefer X"
> to 400+ inboxes? If the message elaborated as to _why_ you prefer X,
> it might at least give some useful information to
> people who are doing some work.

Because I then actually might have a clue about when something has
been formally resolved?
Now I just have no clue.
Some messages get no reply for months, it seems.
I suspect some get no reply at all.
I think it would create at least some order in the current chaos.
And yes, I really think it's worth sending a message about this.

Regards,
Martijn